Thursday, April 3, 2008

Finally the Meme

Okay, so I was tagged to do this meme by Amanda and someone else I can't remember (sorry) and I am too lazy to go back through and find out. I just read one of Amanda's post and was reminded again.

Rules:
1. Write your own 6 word memoir
2. Post on your blog with a visual illustration.
3. Include the link of the person who tagged you.
4. Tag 5 others.

I've had trouble choosing this one. Hope I don't sound too conceited. I don't always feel like I fit this description but I know most of my friends and family see this in me, or this is the persona I give off.

I am a strong, smart women*

*Is it cheating to use little words like I am a?

There are a few of you out there who haven't done this meme yet, so you, Do It!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

No, it's not cheating. I think it's a good thing for all of us to remember.

ScienceGirl said...

Good one!

Mad Hatter said...

I like it!