Monday, February 11, 2008

MEme

Arduous tagged me.
Here are the rules for the meme:

Archive Meme Instructions: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you've written. ... but there is a catch:

Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are... what you're all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.

I think this is a great way to circulate some of the great older posts everyone had written, return to a few great places in our memories and also learn a little something about ourselves and each other that we may not know.

Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be *newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better....and don't forget to read the archive posts and leave comments!


Link 1 must be about family.
From reading my blog you would think that I didn't have a family. I gather because I created this blog as a way to motivate my writing. So the few entries that I mention my family are almost like side notes. My mom and sister are coming to visit in March so I'll be sure to talk about them then. In the mean time you can read some about what I did with my mom and sister during the winter trip to west coast, here and here.

Link 2 must be about friends.
Again, not much social talk on my blog. My last entry talked about some fun time in dissertation town. But I'm lonely here in the midwest.

Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are... what you're all about.
Check out these two post, I'm the crazy bag lady and Confession.
And you might as well read my first post.

Link 4 must be about something you love.
I love making progress. What I really love is rugby, but I'm currently not playing, so I don't talk about it much.

Link 5 can be anything you choose.
I think relationships between graduate students and advisers are tricky.

I think this exercise in posting old post was a good lesson in how boring my post are. Thanks for reading despite this :)
I resolve to write more about my personal life and less about the boring progress of my research.

Oh and I tag
Psychgrad
Janus Professor
Science Girl
Mad Hatter
Just Me

3 comments:

PG said...

Cool. As I was reading the premise of the meme, I thought - this is interesting...I hope I get tagged for this one day. Then I saw my name! YAY! Thanks for thinking of me. I'll have to spend some time going through my posts.

Mad Hatter said...

Thanks for the tag! Time to do some digging through old posts.

ScienceGirl said...

Thanks for the tag :)