Monday, February 4, 2008

Busy bloggers

I have no time to write in my blog since there are way too many post to catch up on reading. I didn't think I was that far behind but I didn't read any this week-end and not much during the week since I'm in dissertation town.

I just got to reading this months' Scientiae. I'm really enjoying these stories.

Soon I will post my thoughts about some of these stories, specifically about the undertone sexism such as posted here by Dr. Medusa.
I would also like to write about my trip here in dissertation town. I have officially applied for graduation and have a defense committee. Yeah! but it still looks somewhat bleak for a May graduation.
I have a decent headache today. It started around 11am. I had swam this morning and was feeling healthy and feeling like all my drinking and lack of sleeping this week-end hadn't caught up on me, so in essence I was not feeling old. And then . . . . the headache came. I guess I should have went for water instead of coffee after my morning swim. I finally gave in a took asprine, about 2 hours ago, it hasn't kicked in yet. I'll write about my lack of sleep later as well.

As for now I'm going to get back to reading. I'm analyzing samples which takes about 10 mins of attention and 20 mins of waiting.

No comments: