Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's over

The writing challenge is over. I didn't want to see my word bar up in the corner anymore but didn't feel like deleting it. So here it is.
I'm happy with my progress. I didn't meet my goal but I think I got a lot more done this month than I would have without the challenge.
Check out the results of the competition here.





Now it's time to move on and move forward. I need to convince my adviser that the resubmit is ready and that I'd like to do this before the Dec. conference, which I leave for on Sunday Dec. 9th. I mention this in our meeting last Tuesday and he said it wasn't possible, but I'm done with making his changes and I def. think it's ready. Wish me luck in changing his mind. It's been four months since we got the acceptance with revisions letter and although it is an entirely new paper and I'm glad we've made the changes we really need to be done with it already. It's hard to say this without sounding like you are being lazy but enough is enough.

No comments: