Friday, May 15, 2009

Home sick

I stayed home yesterday with a sore throat and an overall feeling of sickness. I'm a little nauseous as well. Our work has asked us to stay home if we are feeling ill due to the outbreak of swine flu. So, I'm home sick again today. I'm feeling better and think I'll go into work soon. It's almost 2pm here and my office near home has two rooms in it. The other two employees are in the second room so I feel if contagious we won't interact much so hopefully it won't matter. I'm also hoping they will go home early. Since I've only worked about 16 hours this week I'll likely go back into the office tomorrow (saturday). It would be nice to work from home but I can't access our network and can't fill out my time sheet.

I reread my consulting post and will post it next. I didn't change it much so the overall mood of the writing is the same.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.

Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

GET FREE ACCESS NOW