Saturday, November 29, 2008

5 things meme

Finally the meme,

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago

1. 2nd yr undergrad
2. moving out with my mom and sister from step dad's house
3. redefining myself
4. playing rugby
5. surfing

5 Things on my to do list today

1. make dinner and watch movie with husband
2. catch up on "some" blog reading
3. go through results section of resubmit (the one due in a week)
4. send e-mail about a different resubmit (likely to get done tomorrow)
5. consume alcohol beverage (leaning towards wine)

5 snacks I love

1. Chocolate peanut m&ms
2. granola and soymilk
3. Kahlua coffee
4. cheese
5. anything chocolate

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire

1. Buy myself a house
2. Buy my mom a house
3. keep working part time
4. donate to charities
5. save most of it (i'm a big saver)

5 places I've lived

1. home city on west coast
2. college (current) city on west coast
3. mountains of college city on west coast
4. Midwest (husband post doc city)
5. East Coast (dissertation city)

5 jobs I've had

1. at Orange Julius
2. at a local bakery in college city
3. physical scientist at federal institute
4. Grad student
5. environmental consultant