Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wow, for little ol' me..

Seeking Academia decided I was deserving of two awards (although I can only get one image to upload).1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

And the nominees are . . .
A lady scientist
A mad tea-party
Arduous
Curiosity killed the cat
I love science, really
Janus professor
Journey of an academic
The happy scientist
Unbalanced reaction

5 comments:

Unbalanced Reaction said...

Why thank you! And a big CONGRATS on your thesis acceptance!!! YAY!

Amanda said...

Thanks :-)

Mad Hatter said...

Wow, thanks for the award!

ruchi said...

Thanks Jennie! And congrats to you too!!

WOW GOLD said...

Nice blog. I a also ardent player of WOW GOLD. I love this game. Nice posting about wow gold. Thanks